Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Catchup to you...

*Sigh* I've been so busy with things... school, work, staying active... it's not that I don't want to blog with you... here, let's play catch up. Here's what happened since the last time I blogged:

-I auditioned for an Apple print job and booked it... this actually happened before the 'Gym Rat' post.

-Ben Spies won his first WSBK race during race 2 of the first race of the season! Go Yamaha!

-Noriyuki Haga won race 1 of the first WSBK race of the season! Go Nori!!!

-I've had a plethora of cramming going on... took my first Comm. 330 test, Comm. 200 quiz, turned in my first abstract (?), turned in my annotated bibliography yesterday... papers... writing papers and all that stuff were always my weak point... but it's an opportunity to improve on this.

-The MotoGP boys tested at the Losail Circuit in Qatar... Stoner finished 1st, Lorenzo 2nd, and Rossi 3rd.

That's about it. I'm thinking about buying a new car cause it's time... but you know, I just finished paying off debt so I'd like to have a one year cushion where I can save up a good amount of money just to have, especially since I've never had the opportunity to do that, what, with Infrared and all. So yeah, I'm gonna hold off... damn, I'm getting responsible... sortof. Gotta think about moving out once school is done too... I'm old, dude.

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment