Tuesday, March 31, 2009

McDonald's

I went on another audition today... it was for McDonald's... print work... it was interesting because it's got a rock climbing theme to it... I don't eat McDonald's, but the ad looked to be interesting... they had some rock climbing holds up and you went up and posed like you were climbing on it... the pictures would be used on the sides of buildings as if the climber is climbing up to the top of the building to get to a cup of coffee or something like that. Anyway, with my indoor climbing experience, I feel like I had a level of confidence that I normally wouldn't have... it was quick and easy... I should've worn exactly what I wear to go rock climbing... instead, I attempted to look like a hiker/climber type dude... screw that!

No comments:

Post a Comment