Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Disneyland

Man, I haven't been to Disneyland in at least 10 years, and that's being conservative with the estimate. I went with Maggie for my nephews 3rd birthday. Wow, he's growing up (that's what kids do, right?) real fast and it was actually really fun just to be around Andrew and Noah (my other nephew). A lot of that time was spent walking around, waiting on them, or just figuring out what to do next... but that's cool though. Considering I only see Andrew every few months or so, it was good fun spending time with him and seeing him having fun with Noah.

As far as Disneyland goes, that place is crazy. It has changed so much since I last visited yet it hasn't changed at all. Being older now makes me realize what a zoo that place is though. But I can't help thinking about how much fun a lot of the rides would be if the crazy lines weren't there. My cousin Peter, who has an annual pass there and goes about once a week, says the weekdays are the best times to go because there isn't a damn person there. Anyway, it was fun and we had to get a picture with the kids in front of the castle... whose castle I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment