Friday, August 21, 2009

Delay

Here I am playing catch up again... the last time I posted was after Michael Jackson's death. It sucks that he's gone and listening to his songs brings up many memories. I can't help but reminisce about the past. Life goes on.

Since then, I've just been climbing a lot... climbed my first V5... I've gotten two V5's and it's tough to progress, but I am determined to move forward... or upward is more appropriate.

I'm not going to lie though, what really inspired me to blog today was the acquisition of a new laptop... but not any new laptop... I actually purchased a Macbook Pro yesterday... I never thought I would see the day that I would purchase a Mac... but I did and so far so good. It definitely looks good... it's years ahead in design when compared to a PC... we'll see how well it performs... Chris seems to think that I won't be going back to a PC any time soon. Take a look... Gotta have Rossi on my desktop... It's a good looking laptop... no doubt about that... but we'll see how it performs... I'm definitely a PC guy but I can't argue how cool it is... so far so good... but I've only been using it to go online... I'll see if I like it during school... which starts in about a week or so... I'll be graduating in the spring of 2010... I'm very excited to finally complete it... so wish me luck.

With that said, I'm currently planning to take a trip to Asia for 2 or 3 months... it's only in the idea phase right now, but I definitely want to do it... I've never been abroad for too long and I've basically been a California boy all my life so it'd be cool to travel and see the world from a totally different perspective... I'll blog about it the more things become clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment