Monday, July 19, 2010

Dream Come True

Inception was such a refreshing movie to watch... twice. Roles and films like this only come around every once in while since films in Hollywood right now are being dominated by sequels that never meet expectations, remakes of 80's TV shows, or films from overseas.

I'm sure I missed a lot of the details even though the second time around was much clearer and even more enjoyable. But the film leaves you thinking about the world you live in and why we're each here. The seeds of ideas completely direct your life, whether in a positive or negative way and the way I look at it, it's how we perceive things. Of course, this is going to be different from person to person, but for me, it just confirms that I want to be a performer... on stage or on film... or wherever. And a film like this sparks the imagination within me and pushes me in a direction that is uncertain and exciting. Please go see this film. Please, please, please... and I'll be jealous... until I own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment