Monday, May 25, 2009

Summer lovin'

*SIGH* The 2009 Spring Semester is finally over! This semester was very stressful for me for two reasons. 1) It was my first time taking 15 units... that's 5 classes!!! Learning does not come easy for me at all and this semester was proof of that. Factor in the fact that I procrastinate and get sidetracked easily and you can imagine how crazy I must have been. 2) Four of the classes were academic classes... re-read 1) about how easy isn't easy for me!

Well, I made it through alive with three A's and two B's... it should have been four A's and one B, but I had a professor who did not want to give me the ONE point to make it a B so whatever. Considering that I thought I was gonna finish the semester with 3 A's, 1 B, and a C, I'll take the final grades I got any day. I'm not going to let some professor who was a complete jerk ruin my summer!

I start May intersession this Tuesday for three weeks, but after the semester I just had, I'm confident that I can handle three weeks of one class. It will get me closer to graduating in Spring of 2010!!! I might just graduate before turning 30 after all!

With the semester over now, there are a few things that I would like to focus on before the Fall semester starts in the fall. Consistent time in the gym and rock gym, hanging out with people who mean everything to me, read, acting classes, and whatever else summer time brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment